I do not like Canadians or Americans that complain

If I here another person complain about the tough economic times I think I will "Go nuts". What do people have to complain about ; for the most part if you have not been infected with a terrible disease then you are ahead of the game;if you are able to eat and not feel hungry when there are people starving around the world; then you are the lucky. This is why although we are being told in the News that we are in tough times; I do not see it; as I suppose it comes down to preception and entitlement issues. I think it does not come down to weather a person is financially poor in this country but more on there poor mentality and it is for this reason you are all really very; very lucky to live in this country indeed


All the money can not help a man ;if he does not have his faculties in place;and
Complaining about what you do not have his truly a derogatory character trait.

Edward H.C Graydon